By Lesley Rogers, SVP of Education at Strategies
Strategies 360 is proud to partner with DA Davidson to present a new school election workshop that’s perfect for school communications staff, superintendents, chief financial officers, school board members and community partners/campaign committee leaders.
Registration is now open for the two workshops, both from 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24, in partnership with ESD 123 in Pasco, WA
- Thursday, Sept. 26, in partnership with ESD 113 in Olympia, WA
You can register by emailing Jordan Donohue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-389-4060. The workshop is free and lunch will be provided.
What will you hear?
- Hot research trends in education
- How to build an informational communications plan
- How to incorporate branding and storytelling into your bond or levy plan
- Tips on how to look at your district’s voter profile.
We’ll also have a PDC pop quiz and we’ll end the day with Bond & Levy Bingo, giving you the top 10 tips for successful school funding measures (and pitfalls to avoid).
Strategies 360 is a leader in bond and levy communications, working with K-12 school districts around the state in the 9-12 months leading up to a school funding election. We are proud to partner with DA Davidson to share what we’ve learned and provide hands-on tools and training to help your district effectively communicate bonds and levies.
Want to learn more? Email us at EdTeam@strategies360.com