Location: Seattle, WA
At Strategies 360, we provide brand and creative strategy, web and print collateral design, and advertising/marketing campaigns for a range of clients in arts and culture, education, media, politics, technology, transportation, real estate, government and much more.
This position requires a graphic designer with at least four years of experience and a background in a wide range of work experience across print and digital mediums. Your portfolio should show that you’re capable of executing a variety of design projects, ranging from brand development, to websites, to fully integrated advertising campaigns.
You have strong sense of concept development, as well as problem-solving, research, and presentation abilities. You will take a lead design role that includes mentoring and leading design staff on projects.
Soft skills include good verbal and written communication skills, vital to working effectively with colleagues across different teams, from project managers, brand strategists, to art directors and copywriters. You can manage your time while juggling multiple project deadlines.
- PRINT AND BRAND
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers, and brand strategists
- Synthesize brand strategy to produce full visual identity systems encompassing logo and look and feel development
- Guide internal stakeholders and external clients through project discovery and intake—a strong undersanding of what questions need to be answered
- Concept, design, and execute solutions that satisfy a creative brief
- Strong typography and layout skills—candidate will be responsible for developing brand guidelines, print collateral, long-form publications, etc.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Executing compelling visual designs through establishing the look and feel and component libraries for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, and apps
- Conducting website and app quality assurance to ensure the proper design, function, and stability across devices (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps
and screen flows
- Liaising with front-end and back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly, and systematically integrated
- Understanding user personas and usage scenarios
- Proficiency in web design and prototyping programs such as Figma and Sketch
- Works collaboratively with project and account managers to understand time allocations, project timelines, and ability to communicate scheduling conflicts
- Knowledge of typography, color, and print and digital production
- Continuous learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies
Strategies 360 offers a competitive compensation package with a salary range for this position from $75,000 to $80,000 based on experience level. This is a hybrid in-office/work-from-home position with four days in office and Fridays remote. Excellent benefits, including health, dental, and 401k plan. Strategies 360 is an equal-opportunity employer.
To apply: Please send a resume and an email to Kipepeo Brown, Chief Marketing Officer at email@example.com with the subject line “Creative Project Manager.”