Obtain permits to site a large renewable energy facility on pristine acreage in the heart of the Teanaway Valley in Cle Elum, Washington.
- Developed and implemented business, public policy and communications strategies
- Created a website and blog
- Managed permitting process
- Negotiated with all federal, state and local jurisdictions
- Built overwhelming support from elected officials, the media, business and community leaders, and the public
- Secured construction firm
- Secured panel supplier including a commitment to build panels locally
- Obtained permits from the county in an unprecedented 11 months
- The site of one of the world’s largest photovoltaic solar energy facility (75 megawatts) is ready for construction.