As a senior designer, you will play a key role on a variety of fun and challenging projects ranging from brand development, to websites, to fully integrated digital marketing campaigns. You will deliver top tier creative and will take a lead design role that includes mentoring and leading design staff on projects. This position is perfect for a skilled and experienced designer with a wide range of work experience across digital and print mediums. Your experience allows you to ask the right questions of clients and deliver clear strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment. You will work within a multidisciplinary team to develop and create design solutions that are beautiful, intuitive and functional.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design some projects from start to finish working with an art director to develop concepts and execute on goals.
- Oversee some design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, for print and web usage
- Generate ideas to portray concepts, at times presenting concepts to clients (internal and/or external)
- Develop UX – user personas & journeys, IA, wireframes etc.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Liaise with project teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Lead, manage and mentor designers
- Demonstrable range in graphic design skills with a stellar portfolio to showcase
- 4-6+ years of experience
- Ability to work with a team to transform our clients’ vision into final deliverables
- Must be comfortable presenting to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Extensive understanding of web design process
- Experience in producing online display advertising and animated ads
- Work experience in an agency is preferred
- Print production capabilities
- Proficiency with Adobe CS – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Proficiency with prototyping tools such as Sketch, UX Pin, InVision
- Ability to manage and mentor junior staff on project work
- Preference for motion graphics and video editing skills
- Preference for experience delivering projects in MS Office formats – PPT, Office, etc
No phone calls please. Apply by sending a cover letter, resumes and creative portfolio examples with “Senior Designer Position” as the subject line to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations: All staff must be vaccinated and boosted.
Work schedule and location: Staff are in the Seattle office Monday through Thursday, working remote on Friday.