About S360 Washington D.C.
Strategies 360 is one of the country’s leading strategic positioning firms. With offices in Washington, D.C. and 12 Western states, we are experts at negotiating the political landscape, crafting content, building coalitions and targeting communications. We create the environment for our clients’ business and public policy successes. Strategies 360’s Washington, D.C. team puts a broad and diverse set of government relations and communications skills and expertise to work for our clients. We work closely with lawmakers, high-ranking government officials and the D.C. media to quickly and effectively advocate for our clients’ needs.
By incorporating thorough opinion research, targeted messaging, compelling campaigns and coalition building from the grassroots to the grasstops, our approach is both unique and highly effective. We have helped clients obtain multi-million dollar federal grants, launch national initiatives and programs, guide the passage of new energy legislation and win approval for the development of critical energy infrastructure. Our work spans the defense, education, energy, environment, health care, municipal and county government and transportation sectors.
Through it all, Strategies 360 takes pride in our ability to deliver the results of a large government affairs firm while still retaining the client-focused attention and service of a small boutique shop.
Turn Key Operation for DC Fly-Ins
Strategies 360 features DC veterans with a combined two decades of on-the-Hill experience, and countless contacts across federal agencies. We have organized, managed, and executed numerous fly-ins for trade associations and individual clients as well. These fly-ins have covered issue areas such as transportation, energy, resource development and the environment, agriculture, and health insurance, among many others, and have encompassed meetings on both sides of Capitol Hill and federal agencies. In addition, our western footprint, which includes offices in 12 western states, is tremendously beneficial when scheduling meetings with the right staff in member offices across a broad swath of the country.
In short, we know how to secure meetings, maximize your time, and ensure you can deliver the best message in the most effective way possible.
Our services include:
- Identify key staff in target offices for meetings, as well as which member meetings we will request.
- Schedule meetings with target offices for any sized group.
- Manage logistics during fly-in.
- Provide detailed itineraries and meeting briefing notes to all participants
- Edit, organize, and print (at cost) any fly-in materials and leave-behinds.
- Staff fly-in participants for their Hill meetings
- Train and prep fly-in participants on how to present their arguments and get the most out of the limited time they have in the nation’s capital.
- Provide public relations support to support and enhance your message with key beltway media.
- Book hotel rooms and in-district transportation options for fly-in participants.
As a full-service firm, with in house full public relations, government relations, digital marketing and communications, and design professionals, Strategies 360 is your one-stop shop for your fly-in needs. Our team can seamlessly integrate the various aspects of a fly-in, giving you peace of mind that no detail will be overlooked.
For more information about our firm or the services we offer for fly-ins, please contact Lewis Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-333-2234.