Strategies 360 is seeking a qualified and motivated person to join our growing public opinion and market research practice in the role of Research Analyst in our Seattle office. This is a permanent position and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Strategies 360 is an opinion research and public affairs firm with offices in 13 western states (AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, TX and WA), Washington, D.C., Vancouver, B.C., and Toronto, Ontario. We work with some of the country’s leading public agencies, campaigns, businesses, and advocacy organizations. Using a full range of quantitative and qualitative methods and tools, we help our clients develop messaging, marketing, and campaign strategies. More information about S360 is available at www.strategies360.com.
This position provides a great entryway into the political polling and research industry with opportunities for growth within a fast-paced and quickly expanding research practice. The right candidate will be detail-oriented and have an interest in data, demography, and public opinion. This candidate will also have excellent writing, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills and the ability to balance competing demands and timelines.
Strategies 360 is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our team. We encourage all qualified applicants to submit a resume and you will be considered regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, or religion.
Position responsibilities include:
• Involvement with every aspect of the polling and qualitative processes, as well as client and project management
• Leading on project logistics and quality assurance
• Assisting in the drafting of reports and project deliverables
• Reports directly to Executive Vice President of Research
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills
• Strong numeracy (no advanced mathematics required but must be able to capably work with quantitative data)
• Proficient using Microsoft Office suite
• Interest in public opinion as well as public policy, politics, or campaigns
• Working knowledge of statistics is a major plus but not required
• Familiarity with polling and voter files a major plus but not required
• Ability to work well within a friendly, team-first environment
• Bachelors degree or higher in a relevant field (political science, communications, etc.)
• Position located in Seattle
This is a salary non-exempt position with benefits that include:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience ($33,000 to $37,500 annually)
• Opportunities for advancement within the research practice
• Employer pays full individual health care premium
• 3 weeks’ paid vacation plus additional PTO opportunities
• 401k plan
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls please.