We are Strategies 360. Our calling is to drive lasting change. We’re a full-service research, public affairs, and communications firm, bringing deep expertise, providing a full range of services, and promising sharp strategic thinking that gets results.
Strategies 360 Creative Services is an in-house digital agency that supports the needs of our diverse and large set of clients in industries and sectors such as education, transportation, land use, workforce development. You will be an important contributor to our client’s success, responsible for designing and architecting online experiences, developing brand identities, and creating print materials.
You will deliver top tier creative for clients of Strategies 360. You will take a lead design role that includes mentoring and leading junior design staff on projects. This position is perfect for a skilled and experienced designer with a wide range of work experience. Your experience allows you to ask the right questions of clients and deliver clear strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment. You will work within a multidisciplinary team to develop and create design solutions that are beautiful, intuitive, and functional.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and build specifications for all aspects of web design, including information architecture, user pathways, audience profiles, site maps, wireframes, style guides and full visual design
- Art direct the output of our web developers and engineers to ensure that user experience is in-line with client expectations and specifications
- Review all web development output for adherence to our expectations of user experience and design quality
- Work with a brand strategist to develop logo concepts and build full visual brand identities
- Create beautiful print and layout design solutions, from ideation to execution
- Work with our Art Directors and Creative Directors to ensure that digital and print designs are appropriate expression of brand and creative quality
- Generate ideas to portray concepts, at times presenting concepts to clients (internal and/or external)
- Liaise with project teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with creative trends, industry developments, and tools
- Contribute in a meaningful way to our team’s spirit of collaboration and creativity
- Demonstrable range in digital, web, print design and user experience with a stellar portfolio to showcase
- 4-6+ years of experience as a print and web designer
- Experience with UI/UX testing processes and tools
- Ability to work with a team to transform our clients’ vision into final deliverables
- Must be comfortable presenting to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Extensive understanding of web design process
- Experience in producing online display advertising and animated ads
- Work experience in an agency is preferred
- Print production capabilities
- Proficiency with Adobe CS – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Proficiency with prototyping tools such as Sketch, UX Pin, InVision
- Ability to manage and mentor junior staff on project work
Send a cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.com. Please enter “Senior Designer” in the subject line.