Strategies 360 is seeking a qualified and motivated person to join our public opinion and market research practice in the role of Research Director in our Seattle headquarters.
Strategies 360 is an opinion research and public affairs firm with offices in 12 western states (AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT and WA) and Washington, D.C. We work with some of the country’s leading public agencies, campaigns, businesses, and advocacy organizations. Using a full range of quantitative and qualitative methods and tools, we help our clients develop messaging, marketing, and campaign strategies.
This is a senior-level position that offers experienced pollsters an excellent opportunity for career growth. Well-suited candidates will be motivated by the autonomy and flexibility offered by this role. The Research Director will be provided the support and infrastructure to independently lead projects, serving as a key strategist and the central point of contact for a broad range of national and local clients. The right candidate will be an experienced professional in the field of qualitative and quantitative research who enriches our team with their creativity, intellectual curiosity, and team-first attitude.
Strategies 360 is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our team. We encourage all qualified applicants to submit a resume and you will be considered regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, or religion.
Position responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing research projects
- Drafting and presenting reports and project deliverables to clients
- Assisting in the development of proposals
- Travel across our geographic footprint for research initiatives and client presentations
- Reports directly to Senior Vice Presidents of Research
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (political science, communications, etc.)
- Approximately five years of experience in public opinion research or related field, including experience with both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience managing or assisting in the management of multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Interest in public policy, politics, or campaigns a major plus but not required
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, writing, and attention to detail
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- Interest in the study of survey methodology
- Ability to work well within a friendly, team-first environment
- Position located in Seattle
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for advancement within the research practice
- The support to begin or strengthen a professional network, leading to future marketing and business development opportunities
- Fantastic individual and family health care coverage
- Employer pays full health care premium
- 401k plan
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls please.