Strategies 360 is seeking a talented digital marketer to help support our rapidly growing portfolio of clients.
- Campaign management for Google, Facebook, Twitter and other digital advertising channels
- Successfully multi-task across dozens of projects
- Optimizing client’s goals in a transparent and efficient manner
- Weekly and monthly reporting leveraging Google Analytics and custom internal tools
- Client management and account strategy development – you will be responsible for both customer retention and customer growth
- Staying on top of recent developments for major digital advertising channels
At the end of the day you need to be able to creatively solve problems and be able to see the big picture and how everything we do fits together. You need to anticipate your client’s needs and be ready with solutions. You need to understand your client’s end game and what will make him/her successful.
- Enough experience to know what everything above this line means (and why it’s important)
- Enough education to make smart, analytical business decisions
- A good sense of humor
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Excellent client management skills
- Previous agency and/or digital marketing experience is a plus
- Google certification is helpful
- 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for business bonuses
- Fantastic health care coverage and total benefits package
- 401k plan with company matching
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Seattle, WA 98109 (Preferred)
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Katrina Edmunds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls please.
Strategies 360 is a successful and growing communications firm with offices in 12 Western states and Washington D.C. giving us the largest agency footprint in the West.
The firm has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned with a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding at the same time.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings and training our team in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Strategies 360 is the place for you.