With offices in 12 Western states and Washington, D.C., Strategies 360 is the leading public affairs, communications, research, and marketing firm in the west. The firm also owns and operates its own in-house creative design and marketing practice, The Hilt. With experts drawn from the worlds of government, politics, the news media, quantitative and qualitative research, advertising, marketing and design, S360 crafts and executes the strategies that help clients succeed.
Strategies 360 is seeking an Information Technology Intern to join our team. This is a part-time, paid position at 20 hours per week. The IT intern will help to manage the internal help desk ticket system as well as provide support for various computer hardware and software applications. This position is located at Strategies 360’s Seattle headquarters.
- Assist with screening, assigning and, responding to help desk tickets.
- Provide in-person assistance and support for users in our Seattle office.
- Assist with onboarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Assist users in troubleshooting Office 365 and Outlook.
- Provide support for Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Provide support for both Mac and PC computers.
- Knowledge in both the functionality and management of both Mac and Windows computers.
- Strong technical and customer service skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and be in good academic standing.
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to IT@strategies360.com.
Strategies 360 is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company, please visit www.strategies360.com.