Headquartered in Seattle and with offices in 12 Western states and Washington, D.C., Strategies 360 is the leading public affairs, communications, research and marketing firm in the West. The S360 Advocacy and Public Affairs Team, which works to create the environment for success for our clients in an increasingly complicated landscape, is seeking a talented public affairs professional with a public policy, government, campaign or political background.
We are looking for the right person who can understand and advise on complex public policy issues and politics at the local and state as well as national level. Additionally, candidates need strong communications and writing skills as well as an interest to build client management skills.
Base Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, public policy, energy-related or communications-related field
- Experience working in a government, political or policy environment
- Experience with land-use, energy, natural resource and maritime issues is a plus
- At least four years of experience in a related field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative and self-motivated with excellent writing skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure and complex situations
Salary for this job is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits, including health, dental and 401k plan. Strategies 360 is an equal opportunity employer. Job is based in Seattle, WA.
To apply: Send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Public Affairs Position.”