Strategies 360 is seeking a entry-level Project Manager to join their Creative Services team. This position is located at the Strategies 360 Seattle headquarters. We are looking for someone who can bring their organizational, detail-oriented mindset to bear on our website development projects.
As this is an entry-level position, training and mentorship will be provided on all job tasks and duties, though some familiarity with web technologies, website management and an interest in technology is a must. This is also a temp-to-hire position, which will convert to a full-time position after 3 months after a performance review.
The duties of this position will be:
- Oversee the design, development and launch of website development projects. Typical project run times are 2-24 weeks.
- Digest client feedback and requests and turn them into actionable documentation to be completed by our development team.
- Review implementation of client requests and ensure proper execution and quality
- Communicate with clients to set timeline and deliverable expectations.
- Ensure that all of our output is implemented in compliance with our internal quality controls, both on the creative and technical side.
- Ensure that all hours on a project are appropriately tracked in our time management system
- Review time tracked on all projects
- Daily tracking on project budgets and raising alerts to Team Leads when needed
- Schedules resources and works with other PMs to assess project and task priorities
The necessary qualifications are:
- Some experience working with Content Management Systems, preferably WordPress, either as a developer, a content manager or as a project manager
- Some experience in working with customers and/or clients on technology-related projects.
- Experience working on technical project teams with project management software, such as Teamwork, Mavenlink, Asana, Wrike or similar software.
- Proven written and verbal skills
- Proven organizational skills
- A track record of delivering work in a fast-paced atmosphere
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience with business operations such as accounts receivable, invoicing software and time tracking software.
Strategies 360 is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company, please visit www.strategies360.com.