Strategies 360 is seeking a full-time, entry-level Account Coordinator to help keep our diverse portfolio of client projects on track. The Account Coordinator will help ensure that we continue to deliver high-quality work that meets our clients’ strategic communications, marketing, advertising, and advocacy goals, on time and on budget.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Keeping clients and internal teams on-task and moving forward (in consultation with Account Managers).
- Key administrative tasks, such as keeping client assets organized.
- Helping assess project progress against work schedules.
- Monitoring, saving, and distributing news stories relevant to clients.
- Preparing account service documents such as agendas, reports, meeting notes, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Assisting with proofreading and quality assurance.
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements.
- Conducting various research projects.
- Serving as the “face” of the Idaho office by managing the front desk and greeting guests.
- Is detail-obsessed.
- Can systematically handle multiple, competing responsibilities.
- Possesses a sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Has a desire to work on interesting, complex, multi-faceted projects that impact our community and our world.
- Experience in an administrative role, a fast-paced customer service environment, or as a project coordinator or project manager
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in liberal arts or social sciences fields.
- Agency (PR/marketing/advertising) experience desirable, but not required
- Strong writing skills
Strategies 360 offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Llife and short-term disability insurance
- Cell phone stipend
- Downtown parking
- Paid time off and holidays (including most state and federal holidays)
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Strategies 360
Strategies 360 is a full-service research, public affairs, and strategic communications firm. We help our clients tell their stories in compelling ways and move their audiences to take action using advertising, public relations, and advocacy.
Strategies 360 is made up of a team of 130+ professionals across the western United States and in Washington, D.C.
Our calling is to drive lasting change. We work on issues that shape life in the West:
- Energy, water, and land.
- K12 and higher education.
- Technology and emerging industries
- Corporate innovation and cultural creation
- Public policy advocacy, education, and outreach