We are excited to announce today that Strategies 360 is launching a Web Engineering Group to expand our offerings for web development, web engineering and web hosting services. With the addition of Ben Krokower and his team, S360 can now provide clients with more complex, in-depth and highly functional websites, including integration of databases and payment processing. We can also provide basic website stand-ups for much lower cost and manage the entire web development experience from planning and strategy, to user experience and design to customized back-end engineering.
Led by Ben as senior vice president, the S360 Web Engineering Group will be comprised of three developers and system administrators in Seattle and seven in Jakarta, Indonesia – and work in concert with the firm’s creative agency The Hilt and the Digital Marketing Group. Expanded offerings will include:
- Campaign Web Tools: Offering plug and play websites at a lower price point for clients, especially initiatives, bonds and levies, etc.
- Web Development: Expanding The Hilt’s capacity to deliver open source, CMS-based websites
- Website Software Services: Database integrations, payment processing
- App (Application) Development and Production
- Intranet Site Development and Production: Secure, password-protected with high functionality
- Software Evaluations and Consulting: Strategic consulting about how organizations utilize their technology
- Managed Hosting and Services: Maintaining, hosting and protecting websites
- Large Software products: Multi-year product development and maintenance
- CRM (Client Relationship Management) Software: Implemented a variety of CRM products for organizations of all sizes: Salesforce, Luminate CRM, Dynamics CRM, Highrise and more
Ben and his team have spent the past 12 years providing various types of web-related services to non-profits, campaigns and businesses. No strangers to S360, Ben and his team have worked on a variety of S360 projects including Rasmuson Foundation’s www.plan4alaska.com, and the launch of www.WSUimpact.org. They bring a deep bench of technical expertise to handle web and software projects of all shapes and sizes.
We are thrilled to once again add to the S360 team and continue making sure we are a one-stop-shop for all of our clients’ needs.
To learn more about the S360 Web Engineering Group, please contact Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With offices in 12 Western states and Washington, D.C., Strategies 360 is the leading public affairs, communications and research firm in the West. Learn more at www.strategies360.com.