Strategies 360 is seeking an Accounting Intern or Part-Time Employee to support the Finance Department. This role will be part time, weekdays only, and has the flexibility to work around school or other obligations.
Strategies 360 (S360) is a full service strategic communications firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington and with offices in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington D.C. In the 21st century, business strategy, public policy, communications and marketing are all intertwined. S360 provides expertise in all of these disciplines under one roof. S360 helps create the environment for business and public policy success in the West and across the U.S.
• Assist in the preparation of client billings, maintain client records and contracts, and assists with client inquires.
• Maintain vendor profile, receive and evaluate vendor invoices, accurately code expenses, respond to payment inquires, and assist with employee reimbursement process.
• Assist with additional projects as needed.
• Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Who We’re Looking For:
• Interest in accounting; experience is a bonus, but not required
• High proficiency in Microsoft suite, emphasis on Excel
• Team player with high attention to detail, stays organized, resourceful, and has the ability to self-prioritize and multi-task.
• Professional demeanor with proven written and verbal skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to ChristinaR@strategies360.com.
Strategies 360 is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company, please visit www.strategies360.com.